Comprehensive support of HR processes at the university.
Human capital management system.
Supports the development of university staff. It streamlines the recruitment and selection process for job candidates, ensures effective communication and knowledge sharing. It allows you to create employee assessment and plan, conduct and verify development activities. The system is accessible from a web browser, allowing you to work remotely and use the solution anywhere, anytime.
Want to learn more about our solutions?
Discover the functionalities of the Human Capital Management System.
Learn about the dedicated tools the system provides and gain support in the implementation of HR processes at the university.
Recruit and deploy employees.
• Manage the organizational structure of the university.
• Describe individual jobs.
• Lead the recruitment and screening of new candidates.
• Implement adaptation programs for employees.
Ensure effective communication and collaboration.
• Provide employees with a modern Intranet.
• Use communication and cooperation tools.
• Build and share the university’s knowledge base.
Conduct training and development activities.
• Schedule training and development activities.
• Manage the implementation of development activities.
• Monitor the effects of training and development activities.
• Evaluate and review the professional potential of employees.
Manage employee competences and performance.
• Use a ready-made competence model.
• Assign competences to teams, positions.
• Set goals and objectives for employees.
• Conduct periodic assessments.
• Monitor the achievement of goals and objectives.
Why Asseco Human Capital Management System?
Support in the execution of HR processes
Constant online access to the system
Data security and confidentiality
Built-in employee assessment tools
Effective communication with employees
Effective staff acquisition and development
Check what else we can do for you!
Find out about all our systems for higher education.